Allstar Performance Smart Tool angle finders are durable field tools that can be used as a level, plumb, and clinometer. They digitally display angles in degrees, percentage of slope, and pitch (inches of rise or fall per linear foot) to an accuracy of 1/10 degree. Their dimensions are 6 in. x 1.5 x 2 in., with a total weight of 7.5 oz. These angle finders feature an environmentally sealed polycarbonate housing. For quick reference, use the sensitive acrylic bubbles. For high precision, use the digital display.
* On/off automatic shut-off if left idle for six minutes
* Hold-freeze or unfreeze display readings
* Listen and level audio; beeper will sound at level and plumb
* Simple 2-step calibration procedure
* Up/down arrows show direction of tilt to reach level or plumb
* 9 V low-battery indicator